Sunday 9 October 2011 | By: Nicole @ Nicole About TOwn

This Week On All I Ever Read!

So blogger was a pain in the behind last week and ate my posts.  Silly me, I forgot to back them up.  Well, I learned my lesson I can say that for sure.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  I know I am enjoying mine.  I would also like to wish my fellow Canadians a Happy Turkey Day!

On Monday I am going to review Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison.  I will tell you right now, this review is going to be a first for me, but I believe in being honest.


On Tuesday, we continue with our Two Weeks of Dexter event.  I will be reviewing the fourth book in the series, Dexter by Design.


On Wednesday we have a double header.  Not only do you get to learn my new Waiting on Wednesday pick, but I also finally post my review for Rick Riordan's The Lost Hero (Hero's of Olympus Book #1).


On Thursday we come ever closer to the conclusion of our Dexter series when I review the fifth book Dexter is Delicious!


On Friday, we take a break from cannibals and rejoin our demigods for a review of book two in the Hero's of Olympus series, The Son of Neptune!


On Saturday, it is another double header.  Not only do you get to see what's in my mailbox, but I review Want To Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman.



On Sunday I bring you a review for Lie by Caroline Bock.





0 comments:

Post a Comment