Sunday 2 October 2011 | By: Nicole @ Nicole About TOwn

This Week On All I Ever Read

Hey Everyone.  I hope you are having a fabulous weekend.  Mine has been wonderful.  I went to see Cirque du Soleil with my mom, sister and niece yesterday.  We saw Totem, which one of the touring shows and it is just finishing it's run up here in Toronto.

Picture of the set during Intermission.

I just love Cirque.  It's so vibrant and action packed.  This is the third show I have seen, but it was the first time for my family.  If you haven't seen a Cirque show and have the opportunity, please do so.  It's a bit expensive, but so worth it.

Moving on!

So this week on All I Ever Read...

On Monday I will be starting a new giveaway!  Fun, I know.  This new giveaway is called 'Two Weeks of Dexter'.  Not a very creative title, but it says it all.  In preparation for the sixth book in the Dexter series by Jeff Lindsay being released on October 18th, I will be giving away all six books.  This giveaway will be open to residents of the US and Canada.

Also on Monday, I will review the first book in the series Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay.


On Tuesday, I will be reviewing the highly anticipated YA release The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.  If you haven't picked this book up yet, do so!


On Wednesday we have a double feature.  I have a new Waiting on Wednesday pick as well as the review of the second book in the Dexter series - Dearly Devoted Dexter!


On Thursday, I review the YA title Shut Out by Kody Keplinger!  Another fabulous book in my opinion.  I will also be heading out to the Rick Riordan on Thursday evening.  Hopefully I can get the recap up on Friday.


On Friday I tackle book number three in the Dexter series - Dexter in the Dark!


On Saturday we have another double header.  I review another YA title, Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay.  I also once again show you what I received in my mailbox.



On Sunday, I review one of my favourite books of all time.  The Partly Cloudy Patriot by Sarah Vowell.



All in all a very busy week here on the blog so stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment