Saturday 12 November 2011 | By: Nicole @ Nicole About TOwn

In My Mailbox #26 November 6 - 12, 2011 Edition!



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

The purpose of the meme is to highlight books that you have received in your mailbox over the past week.



The Prophecy of the Sisters - Michelle Zink [Goodreads]
Guardian of the Gate - Michelle Zink [Goodreads]
Soul Screamer's Volume 1 - Rachel K. Vincent [Goodreads]
The Unwritten Rule - Elizabeth Scott [Goodreads]
The Kingdom of Childhood - Rebecca Coleman [Goodreads]
The Tenth Chamber - Glenn Cooper [Goodreads]
The Wordy Shipmates - Sarah Vowell [Goodreads]
Three Weeks in December - Audrey Schulman [Goodreads]
Belles - Jen Calonita [Goodreads]
The Partly Cloudy Patriot - Sarah Vowell [Goodreads]
The Boy Recession - Flynn Meaney [Goodreads]

So I picked up books 1 & 2 in the Prophecy of the Sisters series by Michelle Zink.  I am going to hold off on picking up book 3 till it's out in paperback.  I also picked up the Soul Screamers vol. 1, The Unwritten Rule, The Kingdom of Childhood, and The Tenth Chamber.  I also picked up a copy of The Wordy Shipmates for $5.00!  Even better, it was 15% off so it only came up to like $3 something.  I also picked up another copy of The Partly Cloudy Patriot.  It is one of my favourite books of all time.  I mean how could I not like a book that has an essay called 'God Will Give You Blood to Drink in a Souvenir Shot Glass'?  

I also got a copy of Belles by Jen Calonita and The Boy Recession by Flynn Meaney from Hachette Book Group.  Three Weeks in December by Audrey Schulman arrived this week courtesy of Europa Editions.

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful haul, Nicole! Looks like you had another crazy shopping week =)

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

'Belles' sounds very cool! And I've heard great things about Michelle Zink's writing.

Carmen Shaw said...

Thats a lot of books! You are going to be busy lol. Love your blog design

Just a Lil Lost said...

Oh wow, tons of great books! I picked up Prophecy of the Sisters a while back on my Kobo but still haven't had a chance to read it yet... Angel was just telling Christa & I about it on Friday.. lol

Michele | IMM

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I'm so jealous that you got Belles! I love Jen Calonita. Enjoy!
My IMM

Hayley said...

Wow tons of great books this week, enjoy :D

My IMM, http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-13.html Check out my giveaway if you stop by my blog it ends in a week ;D

Giselle said...

Oh you got Belles! It sounds wonderful! Great mailbox this week! :D

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Kat said...

Looks like you got some great stuff this week! I have the Prophecy of the Sisters, but I haven't been able to read it yet. Hope you enjoy your books. :)

Post a Comment