Sunday 13 November 2011 | By: Nicole @ Nicole About TOwn

Debut Author Challenge 2012



So once again Kristi over at The Story Siren is running the Debut Author Challenge for 2012.  I think this is the fourth-year running now!  Kudos to Kristi cause that is an awesome feat as it seems to grow every year.  This will be my first year participating and I am pretty excited!  I am not even gonna lie, I have a pretty long list to get through but I'm pretty confident I can do it.

Books on my challenge list:
  1. When the Sea is Rising Red - Cat Hellisen
  2. My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick
  3. The Treachery of Beautiful Things - Ruth Frances Long
  4. Everneath - Brodi Ashton
  5. Grave Mercy - R.L. LaFevers
  6. This One Time With Julia - David Lampson
  7. Lies Beneath - Anne Greenwood Brown
  8. Gilt - Katherine Longshore
  9. Cross My Heart - Sasha Gould
  10. Never Eighteen - Megan Bostic
  11. The Catastrophic History of You and Me - Jess Rothenberg
  12. Trafficked - Kim Purcell
  13. The Other Life - Susanne Winnacker
  14. Touched - Corrine Jackson
  15. The Girls of No Return - Erin Saldin
  16. Wrecked - Anna Davies
  17. Of Poseidon - Anna Banks
  18. Illuminate - Aimee Agresti
So that is what is on my list as of right now.  Notice I didn't include Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood?  I already read it so it doesn't count *insert sad face*!  I'll probably keep adding to this list as the year goes by. 

What about you?  What books are on your challenge list this year?

2 comments:

Just a Lil Lost said...

I love seeing what everyone has on their list.. there's a few constants that everyone wants to check out - and then the anomalies that differ from person to person! Love it :)

Corrine Jackson said...

Thanks for including me on your list! I can't wait for you to read TOUCHED. :)

Post a Comment