Wednesday 20 July 2011 | By: Nicole @ Nicole About TOwn

Waiting on Wednesday (#7): Hollow

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. Basically, it’s a chance to highlight one of the many books that you want to read but hasn’t been released just yet.

My Waiting on Wednesday pick for this week is…


Title: Hollow (#1)
Author: Richard Denney
Publisher: Createspace/RPD
Publication Date: May 8, 2012

Welcome to the house of Hollow. In a dystopian future, sixteen year old Leah Munro has been sold to a rich woman in a crippling mansion. Soon Leah discovers that there is something mysterious going on around the home, and with the help of three other girls, she attempts to uncover what is truly happening... what lies beyond all of the plexiglass windows and the hideous screams in the middle of the night? Leah will soon find out. 

Again with the cover!  Isn't is just so pretty?  I want!

What is your waiting on Wednesday pick this week?

9 comments:

AliyaPM said...

Wow, that's a beautiful cover! Really catches the eye. Sounds interesting!

My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-scorpio-races.html

Roxy said...

That is one of the prettiest covers I've ever seen! You're so right! It is pretty! Ooh ahh!
Here is my WoW:
http://keepingupwithroxybooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html
I'm so adding this book to my Goodreads!

Nicole said...

Isn't it just? I can't stop staring at it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Nicole said...

Honestly, the book could be about socks and I would still buy it cause the cover is so awesome. The fact that the premise actually sounds interesting is just a bonus!

Thanks for stopping by!

AliyaPM said...

I know! I actually went back and looked at it again.

Molli said...

This is the second WOW I've seen this book in this week. I am really getting curious about it!

Caroline said...

Hi! I'm a new follower.
I completely agree with you! The cover is amazing. This looks really interesting. I think I'll add it to my TBR list.

Happy Reading :)
Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

Nicole said...

Hmmm...I haven't seen it anywhere else yet. I am going to have to hunt around cause I just discovered it on the weekend and can't stop staring.

Thanks for stopping by!

Nicole said...

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the follow and welcome aboard. I love the cover so much that I want a poster of it. So pretty!

Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment