Tuesday 24 May 2011 | By: Nicole @ Nicole About TOwn

Waiting on Wednesday # 3: Tris & Izzie

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.  Basically, it’s a chance to highlight one of the many books that you want to read but hasn’t been released just yet.

My Waiting on Wednesday pick for this week is…


Tris & Izzie

By: Mette Ivie Harrison

Publication Date: October 11, 2011

From the Goodreads website

A modern retelling of the German fairytale "Tristan and Isolde", Tris and Izzie is about a young witch named Izzie who is dating Mark King, the captain of the basketball team and thinks her life is going swimmingly well. Until -- she makes a love potion for her best friend Brangane and then ends up taking it herself accidentally, and falling in love with Tristan, the new guy at school.




For some reason, the books that I have been looking forward to lately have been a mixture of YA novels.  I guess with work and studying, I need some lighter reading.  I can't wait for this book.  I am especially loving re-told or re-imagined versions of timeless classics lately, and this seems like another fabulous one to add to the pile.  I must say, that I really did fall in love with the cover and that is what initially caught my eye.

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?

2 comments:

Kelly Hashway said...

I can't wait to read this!

Sally said...

Great pick. I am really looking forward to reading this one too.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-20.html

Post a Comment