Saturday 10 December 2011 | By: Nicole @ Nicole About TOwn

In My Mailbox #30


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

The purpose of the meme is to highlight books that you have received in your mailbox over the past week.

So let's see what I got In My Mailbox this past week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


From Random House Canada
Everyday Food Light - Martha Stewart
Madame Tussaud - Michelle Moran
The Jefferson Key - Steve Berry

Purchased
Blood & Fire - Shannon McKenna
Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare


NetGalley


Demon Lover (The Fairwick Chronicles #1) - Juliet Dark



Because of You - Jessica Scott



So that's it for my mailbox this week.  If you are into cookbooks, you need to check out the selection from Random House.  They are amazing.  I am quite enjoying Everyday Food Light and the recipe's are quick, easy and delicious.

I of course had to pick up a finished copy of Clockwork Prince.  I have already read and reviewed it (you can read it here) and I also bought a paper copy of City of Fallen Angels to complete my Mortal Instruments collection so far.

That's it for me.  What did you get in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent haul, Nicole!
As I stated before, I DESPISE Simon's hair on the paperback! Eek! The man either has really freaky hair or he's got a worse wig then Bella in Twilight >.<

Feel free to check out my haul this week! http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox37.html

-★Wendy★
A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

Grace Fonseca said...

Reading Demon Lover at the moment sweetie. It's an interesting book. Good mailbox. I like Net Galley as well.

Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love

-k said...

Oh I love NetGalley! I got a couple of books courtesy of them this week but I'm too lazy to write up an IMM just for them. I'll wait and save them all up for a bigger post.

I've heart good things about the Madame Tussaud novel so I really hope you enjoy it!

Happy reading!

Angel (Mermaid Vision Books) said...

Ooh Madame Tussaud! I read Michelle Moran's Cleopatra novels and thought they were excellent. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one. :)

Andrea @ Cozy Up said...

Oh I want to read Madame Tussaud, I've heard som interesting things, can't wait to hear what you think! Happy reading!

Andrea
My IMM

Midnight Bloom said...

I'm pretty sure Clockwork Prince will be in everyone's mailbox this week, lol. Happy reading Nicole! :)

Mary @SweepingMe said...

I have been trying to get my hands on Because of You! I hope you enjoy it!

Happy Reading!
Mary
http://sweepingme.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-13-my-first-vlog/

Marathon said...

CoFA was absolute amazing, which I've come to expect regularly from Clare. I too need the paperback as opposed to the hardcover to match the rest in the series. And I'm so anxious to read Clockwork Prince!

Have an amazing reading week!

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

Jaz said...

Ah I hope you enjoy City of Fallen Angels - I'm sort of undecided on the direction TMI headed. I recently bought City of Lost Souls but I think the series should have ended with City of Glass :/

I've heard her Infernal Devices series is MUCH better so I hope you enjoy that!

Post a Comment